Learn about candidates for local office here!
The Wellsville Chamber is grateful for individuals willing to give their time and energy to build a better community. We thank everyone who filed as a candidate for a public office in the upcoming (Nov. 7, 2023) election! To help learn about the candidates, the Chamber emailed the following questions and invited them to share their responses:
- Why are you seeking this public office? (100 words or less)
- What do you believe makes you uniquely qualified to serve in this position and most distinguishes you from your opponents? (100 words or less)
- As a candidate, what are your top three policy issues? (100 words or less)
- As the city considers future development projects, describe your views on how Wellsville should best manage and balance growth (100 words or less)
- Describe your position on whether proper staffing is in place to handle the growth that is coming to Wellsville; if not, what changes do you suggest? (100 words or less)
- City candidates: describe your position on whether a City Manager or similar position would be appropriate for Wellsville or not. (100 words or less)
All candidates are listed below. If they provided responses, their name is a “link” to click.
City Office Candidates
- Council Member (2 positions open)
USD 289 School Board Candidates